Thursday, March 15, 2007

Happy 40th Birthday to Linda!

I hope you enjoyed your surprise party last night, it was lovely to see all of your friends and family who love you so much get together to celebrate your party. You looked so beautiful, I always think you look like a princess when you are happy!

So in other news - Four and a half weeks until karate grading - woohoo I am really looking forward to that, a huge milestone for me in my quest for fitness and weight loss.

About six hundred of baskets of ironing to get through so that is where I will be for the next few days...oh and working on the 50th wedding album for my aunty.

Then hopefully some real scrapbooking to follow in the next couple of weeks.

We have booked a few days away at Straddie just before Easter and the house has it's own private jetty so I am looking forward to fishing galore and lots of holiday photos to scrap.

No comments: