Friday, March 9, 2007

A busy week...


I thought last week was busy doing a First Aid Course and my first stint as a relief Family Day Carer for my sister but this week has been manic.


Goodness knows what happened to Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday - Thursday I worked on my aunty's 50th wedding album gift with my Mum and then went to karate and had a fabulous class. I am getting better at sparring and had a go at rib kicks (roundhouse). I have been faithfully doing 30mins on my treadmill all week (except the days I have karate) and I am feeling fantastic. So much more energetic, my pants keep slipping down because they are getting too loose, eating well - I definitely find it easier to make better food choices when I am regularly exercising.

Re the Biggest Loser - this week I think Laura will go if the Blue Team is up or Munnalita or Courtney for the Red Team. I do remember reading that Marty is there for a while longer yet.


No comments: