Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Seeya Hayley!!!

So glad she is gone from Big Brother, I have had enough of her!!!!

My iron died today (it is only 3 months old!!!) so I am off tomorrow to get another one and I am going to get some photos printed of Chris on his new go-kart. He got the "Kid of the Week" book from school this week and needs a photo to put in it.

Then on Thursday I have another outing planned to go and buy some warm winter woolies for Chris and I to take on school camp coming up in 12 sleeps. He needs track pants, a hoodie and socks and I need track pants and a hoodie.

Then on Friday I am off to High Tea with my sister and my friends - does it get any better than that??

We had a fabulous time at our School Fete on Saturday. Chris danced to Boot Scooting Baby with his class and had so much fun on the Mystery Swags and slides.

The rats Arfur and Binkie are doing well, both boys are extremely attached to them, I love seeing them fall in love.

I will leave you with a layout of Chris at Dad's work party back in November last year.

No comments: