Tuesday, April 24, 2007

What's been happening

We have had a fabulous weekend, it was Andrew's 13th birthday and he had been begging for months for us to give him pet rats for his present. So he is now kitted out with a huge cage, hammock, water bottle, food bowl and food, wheel and two gorgeous little pet rats, both boys, Arfur and Binkie (Chris's rat is Binkie).

We went ice skating for his party and it was so much fun, I did five laps of the rink before I collapsed in exhaustion lol. Chris was a skating superstar, it was his first go and he was so good at it. So was Ben, it was his first time too and he lapped me about six times over! He could do a lap in 34 seconds!!!!

In other news:
  • we are loving Big Brother
  • looking forward to the Biggest Loser finale (GO MARTY!!!!)
  • karate tonight (grading has been put off til next Tuesday), I can do ten full sit-ups in a row if someone is holding my feet and that is a huge improvement.
  • had a hair cut yesterday - much shorter and layered (shouldn't have gotten the layers but oh well I always do and always regret it)
  • went to a new Scrapbooking store in Blackwood Road, Manly West called Scrapbookers Realm, it is fantastic and excellent prices and great range and I stocked up on 25 sheets each of Bazzill Cottonwood, Ki White and Kraft. The sticky tabs I use are only $4 there, such a bargain and the Bazzill is $1.00 per sheet or 11 sheets for $10! Plus 15% off this week.
  • I have been watching Series 2 of Love my Way. I have been looking forward to it for ages and I have Series 3 ready to watch next.

Off to do some ironing now.

No comments: